Friday, January 14, 2011

World of Warcraft gold-making tip

If you are a WoW player looking into accumulating more wealth but are low on time to really sit and play, then try using the WoW Remote Auction house to your advantage. It only costs 3 dollars per month and you could use it to make your gold accumulation a lot more streamlined.

There are not nearly as many people in-game during the day, since most people are at work, yet you can use this time to your advantage by browsing the Auction House remotely for deals. So, if you're doing the Obsidium shuffle, you can browse the AH remotely when the prices may be down. Yesterday I bought about 3k gold worth of Obsidium while I was at work, so it was just waiting for me when I got home. I prospected it all, turned the gems into Carnelian Spikes, Nightstone Chokers, Hessonite Bands and sent them to be disenchanted. The ones I couldn't turn into disenchantable items became cut common gems that I divided up, put a few on the AH then vendored the rest.

If it wasn't for the remote AH I may have missed out on the cheap Obsidium. Therefore, if you pay for the remote auction house don't squander your 3 dollars by forgetting about it. Browse around for the sure deals that are less likely to be found by the smaller number of players.

0 comments:

Post a Comment